Monarch Monitoring Project Week 5

Greetings All!

Week 5 has been by far our most successful week with 88.12 monarchs/hour! Although the numbers aren't quite as good as they were this time last year, it's truely exciting to see the small hundreds of Monarchs coasting the dunes while out tagging. It's hard to say what Week 6 will bring, but Team Monarch is hopeful for another repeat performance of this week.



A very special thanks to Arthur Nelson for this picture of one of our tagged Monarchs!

As for my additional segments, they may not be posted till later this week or until I can be sure that my facts are straight (so as not to misrepresent/mispost the work that people have done to contribute to my posts) - whichever comes first. My apologies for any inconvenience.


Till then, Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment